Electric Acupuncture Massage Pen
Do you want to to treat body pains/sickness with acupuncture but are afraid to be punctured by needles?
Do you want to rely less on medicine and improve your health naturally?
Then try the Electronic Acupuncture Pen instead. It's a painless acupuncture stimulation that activates tissues, firms sagging and aging skin, promotes blood circulation, detoxes the meridians, and helps reduce muscle pain.
You can do it at home anytime and improve your body's immune system.
Features and Benefits:
- Needle-less acupuncture. There are no needles involve so there is no skin piercing. Simply press the pen onto the right acupoints and it will release an electric pulse to stimulate the meridian and acupuncture points in your body for healing and pain relief.
- Alternative treatment. It has no side effect as opposed to using painkillers and other medications to treat chronic pain. It's great for treating acute and chronic physical pain, arthritis, rheumatism, osteoporosis, sciatica, migraine, sports injuries, and muscle, joint and back pains.
- 6 Levels of Intensity. It has a digital display that shows the strength of the electrical pulse output (0 - weakest and 6 - strongest). Simply press the start button to increase or decrease the strength of the electric pulse.
- Easy to use. It only needs one AAA battery (not included) to function.
- Have three special functions. Round head is applicable for quickly alleviating pain in your body. Flat head is applicable for massaging sensitive parts of the body such as the face.
- Portable pain reliever. It's lightweight so you can easily put it in your pocket, bag, or pouch if you're traveling or perhaps just going to work for a long day and need relief from your pain.
People with PACEMAKER is NOT RECOMMENDED to use this products
How to Use the Electronic Acupuncture Pen?
- Look for the acupoint from the guide to find out which part of your immune system you want to improve. Acupoints can be found on the hand, face, feet, ear and other body parts.
- Start will a weak electrical pulse and press the electronic acupuncture pen on the acupoint to promote energy flow.
- If you feel pain in another part of your body while holding down an acupoint, it indicates that those areas could be related. You should press the points in these related areas as well.
- Take long, slow and deep breaths and focus your thoughts on the acupoint that you are working on. Hold on for a few minutes until the soreness at the point decreases, then gradually release the pressure.
- Work for 35 minutes on each acupoint. Treat yourself to 2 or 3 sessions of acupressure every week. You will discover an improvement in your body!
THIS PRODUCT IS A LIMITED PRODUCTION, AND IS NOT AVAILABLE IN STORES. WILL SELL OUT FAST!
Click ADD TO CART to Order Yours Now!
Satisfaction Guaranteed With Every Order. All prices are listed in USD.
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30 day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
We Also Recommend
Top Blackhead Remover Pore Vacuum - Facial Blackhead Extraction Tool
360 Degrees Rotating Electric Toothbrush
Blue Light Therapy Pen for Acne, Wrinkles, and Scar Removal